Thursday, December 1, 2016

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME


Well… it’s suppose I need to talk about the changes I want doing to my study programme, but my study programme it’s actually very good, it’s critical, utilizing methods inductive o deductive depending to the situation, maintaining a character performative when everything it’s related, but it’s carry out with a deepening in the themes.

But if I need to say something about it, even considered the previous, I would say the teaching methods.

I have really good teachers, all of them have a lot of knowledge, but that don’t mean they are specially goods for explain that knowledge. And it’s not their fault, I’m not the kind of person to blame the persons, because the persons are not the problem, always is the system, in this case the teaching methods.

This method follows a static methodology, with the students and the teachers explaining and asking about a topic in a classroom. In this perspective the student just writing and ask if they have a confusion or if they need an explanation, but the logical it’s very directive. What plus to the space and the disposition in that space facilitate the development for part of the student and even for part of the teacher.

Another aspect in this method is the disengagement between the class and the life out of the class, separating for example the lecture and the analysis of this lecture in spaces out of the class, a big and erroneous aspect in my opinion.

This is just a critic, I know, and I don’t offering a solution, I only want show an aspect about the study programme which, in my opinion, it need to be changed.


See you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment