Thursday, November 10, 2016

Films





Hello everyone, today I will talk about films, I think the movies and the industry of the cine in general it was a reproduction of the cultures. I wrote something years ago and I believe it can be expressed perfectly what the cine is.

Why don’t be afraid the men from his reflect if it which more know about his own darkness? (Arrieta, D. 2010)

It was a translation, maybe it isn’t correct, but that is my opinion, the cine, and the films in concrete, they are just reflects, about ours feels, fears, hopes, dreams, histories, pains   and happiness.

I watch many kinds of films, addressing drama and psychology even animation, I think every gender delivery a vision of world, and even if I’m not a fan from comedy movies or action movies I can be appreciate that vision, I appreciate the diversity.

Associated with that, my favorites films are “Fight club”, “The butterfly effect”, “Shutter Island and in animation “Anomalisa” and everything from Ghibli Studios. Because the first have a lot of symbolism and they constructed from the psychology and the complexity of the humans, and the seconds because they use a beautiful draws, wonderful soundtracks and storyline with complexity.

If I had to choose what film I want to see again, I will probably say “The giant iron”, I really love this movie, it’s really clever and kind, I totally recommended.


See you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment