Thursday, November 3, 2016

Postgraduate studies



“Knowledge is power” (Sir Francis Bacon)

Hello everyone, welcome to my defective mind. Today I will talk about postgraduate studies.
If I completely honest, I liked learn in general and always have something to learn. I believe it can be a great opportunity, because, and I completely agree with Francis Bacon, the knowledge is power.

Focus in the topic, I think realizes postgraduate studies it can be amazing, if I can do it in the future, I might be really happy. I’m not sure about what subject I would like to study, but I guess it can be public policy or social intervention, because I would like work in the government, but with a critical perspective, I don’t want reply the same things.

I would like study in Chile, preferably continue my studies in the “Universidad de Chile” with the program of Social work for Doctorate, the problem it is the price, I don’t know if I can be pay a postgraduate study, because they are expensive and my family don’t have a lot of money, it can be a trouble if I would enter in a postgrad, probably I will must work for paying my classes, and, I don’t know if I’m capable to study and work at the same time. Considering the possible situation I will probably study in part-time courses.

Anyway, I don’t know the future; it will be completely different to my wishes.


See you the next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment