Friday, October 28, 2016

my future job?




The job it can be the better passion or a horrible torment, all depends. 

Hello everybody am I, If I'm honest, I believe this will be the worse post in my life, the woooorse.

I don’t know in what thing I want work, actually, I don’t know if I want work. I have an idyllic perspective about job and I think the reality possibly disappoint me and sadden. But If I’m just dreaming, I would like to work in the government, possibly in some municipality, because I want to change the most quantity of things. Deconstruct the social work, reassign us our roles as facilitators, not of solvers, but only enablers for change, I think it is people who can better analyze their own situations and the things they’re want, give them that power and enable empowerment, that's what I wanted to do.

I don’t know what more say, I don’t have aspirations for myself, like have a big salary, or a huge office, travels around the world, even I don’t care me if I have to work for long hours resulting exhausted, I don’t care me anything about that, my location or even my schedule, if I could make those changes, I would very happy with my job. Maybe I’m a weird woman.

Well… I hope this it okay, because I wouldn’t know what more I can say, it’s a sincere post, is the only virtue it has ^^Uu.


See you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment