Thursday, October 20, 2016

Art



Everything has its beauty, for that, we can say all the things are art. 
If I a need to express my opinion about this topic, I might say I can appreciated different forms to Art. For me, the most wonderful form to art it is the writing, followed for drawing and painting, but I can value the majority of visual art.

I enjoy the art when it can represent a critic, without letting to show us the beauty of the things, or when it can show us a new form to see a determinate thing. For example, the art of Banksy content a lot of social, political and psychological critic, but he/she/they can continue using realistic proportions and a poetry beauty.

We can see the magnificence of the dew in a painting, a photography or even with a microscope, the import it’s change the perspective.

I think it because I love the social critic, but for example, I love the books when they talk about wars or problems, I believe when they show us something complicated and even painfully at the same time we can appreciate the most pure beauty, in the psychology of the persons, in their wishes and their fears, we can see the social construction of the world.  Maybe sounds weird, but I think it can be fascinating.


See you ^^  

No comments:

Post a Comment