Thursday, October 13, 2016

Music



Hello, it’s me, a lovely and confused girl ^^U. Today I will talk about music; I think the capability to hear is a way to appreciate and interpreted the world.

I have a really good hearing, over average, but contradictorily I didn’t have any kind of particular appreciate for the music, when I had a kid a can just supporting the classical music, maybe, result me so totalizing for my capability to hear the another kinds of music. When I grow up I discovered my affiliation for a specifically kind of music, the metal.  I really like the Metal, but results me to intense, for that I just can hear it in a low volume, never forget me appreciate for the classical music, and I think How can results if we put together? And that is the way how I discovered the symphonic metal.

 For me the metal is a free expression of aaaaall your feelings, with a critic perspective. The instruments are sublime and the passion of the musicians is palpable, the only problem is the intensity. For me, is too big, and even if I love that music results me a little painfully hearing it. For another way, the classical music results me epic, elegant, calm and clever, with the capability to make people feel renew, the instruments are so exquisites, but sometimes not enough stimulant. The symphonic metal have the better of the both, and for me it don’t have faults, but obviously is just and opinion.

My favorite group is Apocalyptica, it’s a Finn group, and they play symphonic metal, and are really magnificent. I think the better form to present to Apocalyptica is hearing they, enjoy!!



See you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I like your post, because I also think metal is to powerful to listen when you are in calm, or loudly from your headphones. You've got nice music tastes.
    PD: Would you check my blog? it is: amapolasepulveda.blogspot.es

    ReplyDelete